A good home required

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
dicamus

A good home required

Post by dicamus »

A ginger/white 'kitten' tom cat adopted us a few weeks ago. He is so affectionate we hate to see him go but he has to! We return to the UK shortly and cannot bear to 'leave him to the elements'. Can anyone on this forum please give this little fella a good permanent home. We have had him inoculated and will be presenting him to the vet in a couple of days for the 'snip'. If anyone can take him on please reply to this post asap.
Attachments
20170114_221959 copy.jpg
20170114_221959 copy.jpg (158.93 KiB) Viewed 2277 times
20161229_154007 copy.jpg
20161229_154007 copy.jpg (59.96 KiB) Viewed 2277 times
Bograt

Re: A good home required

Post by Bograt »

Oh what a dear little cat. I'm sorry that I can't help as I'm mostly in the UK as well. Of course, you could take him with you to the UK but that depends if you can/want to! Kudos to you for trying to help him out, what kind people. Good luck.
Wallace

Post by Wallace »

Wish I could help, have allready homed many strays, but could easily bankrupt myself if I continued doing so.
I do hope someone can take on this beautiful loving cat!
Bograt

Post by Bograt »

Does anyone follow "Amber the Ginger Cypriot cat" on Facebook? A lady took a Cypriot stray back to the UK with her, and posts lots of pictures of him and the other cats she's got. I think a couple may be from Cyprus actually, and she helps fly other cats into the UK. Rather cute.
dicamus

Post by dicamus »

Thanks to all for your comments. We would love to take him back with us but we live in a retirement complex that does not allow pets! Today he is feeling sorry for himself as we have subjected him to the 'snip'. I hate to say this but it has been hilarious watching his antics as he is coming round from the anaesthetic. Our other adopted feral has sniffed around and run a mile, obviously has been to the vets before!
Please if anyone can take him on post here asap.