Muse Restaurant

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Wallace

Muse Restaurant

Post by Wallace »

Have failed miserably to get near the Muse this evening, all roads to the restaurant, as far as I could see closed.
Does anyone know a route I could use?
Wallace

Re: Muse Restaurant

Post by Wallace »

Don't worry, don't think it's possible, will go for a curry instead!
Conoflex

Post by Conoflex »

Real problem - same with getting to Palia Ilektrikia

Last time we came down Mesogi, turned left at the Bank of Cyprus traffic lights, went along that road for about 2km before turning right which gets you on the the access road to Muse, drive back and Bob's your uncle

Incredibly enough getting out of Muse is even worse :shock: - you are led on a ridiculous tour of the backstreets to get back on to the main road
Lofos-5

Post by Lofos-5 »

You can take the stairs up from the traffic lights at George's Optician - you will have earned a meal once you reach the top.

A.
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

Went through Kennedy Sq area this morning & it looks like most things that are supposed to be ready for the official ceremony will be! The road to Palia Ilektriki looked to have a coat of tarmac on it, the road to the Muse looked fairly open from the top of the hill, the barriers round the townhall area were coming down & it looked like the car park was not far off being finished!

There were also some large impressive street lights erected on the pedestrianised area opposite KS!

Shane
Wallace

Post by Wallace »

Looks like an early week visit to the Muse may be a possibility, I love it there, filet steak sandwiches, with salad and potatoes, at 11 euro's,a bargain.
smudger

Post by smudger »

Never knew exactly where the Muse was, but in the last 2 weeks have got hopelessly lost trying to navigate the roadworks around Kennedy Square/ Old Town and found myself at the Muse about 4 times at least in that time!!!! Trying to find the way back to Tremithousa I may say!!!

Oh, as well as finding myself at the nightmare roundabout adjacent to the Mall and TOTK!! No idea how I got there, but at least I knew my way back from there to Tremi!!
ApusApus

Post by ApusApus »

Went up to the opening ceremony tonight & the road to the Muse is only partly opened! Best bet is to park in the Water Board car park & walk up the steps that Lofos-5 mentioned .............. and boy will you need a beer after those! :shock:

Shane