Cobalt Airline

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
exodus

Cobalt Airline

Post by exodus »

Nice to see their newly vamped website is up and running, including a "Manage my booking" facility.
I tried booking a flight and it came up in red at the top of the page inviting me to travel Business Class at gret rates.
However I cannot see anywhere where you can select Business Class (or First Class either).
Does this airline have Business and First Class sections, or is it just the one (economy/coach) Class?
Amos.
jeba

Re: Cobalt Airline

Post by jeba »

When I try to book a flight from Frankfurt I don´t even get a chance to select a date. So I´m not quite as pleased.
exodus

Post by exodus »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Sun Dec 03, 2017 5:26 pm I read earlier that Cobalt's new website will run on the Sabre booking platform, so maybe some elements were either left in accidentally, or for possible future use. http://www.use-the-final-link/news/103663 ... ing-system

I'm sure you wil be aware Amos that Tus Airways are expanding their fleet...and are currently ramping up offers to Israel and other Med destinations.
Yes indeed, thanks for your reply. Actually we are well served on the Cyprus<>Tel Aviv route, but like most people I like to compare the prices. Not just to Israel but also European destinations - looking forward to holiday next year.
Amos.
jeba

Post by jeba »

I´m still trying to make a booking. The callcenter promises they will call me back and the website says:

Requested Domain Unavailable

The requested domain has not yet been added to the Distil Networks platform.

If you are the website owner please add the domain to the Distil Portal.
Distil Networks
DeeMac

Post by DeeMac »

Has anyone managed to check-in online for their Cobalt flight?
Dee