Kissonerga Refuge Collection

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Iris 2

Kissonerga Refuge Collection

Post by Iris 2 »

Hi Everyone

I'm after some advice and guidance. We have just bought a new place in Kissonerga having had a property in Paphos for the last 12 years.

In Paphos we have large bins where we place our rubbish (of pretty much any kind) but at the new place we have a different system of a small storage cupboard that is used by the bin men to collect our rubbish. My question is what do we do with regards to disposing of large items or garden rubbish etc?

Regards

Darrell
Lofos-5

Re: Kissonerga Refuge Collection

Post by Lofos-5 »

Put it next to it!
ast

Post by ast »

We are in Chloraka and the bin men are great, take almost anything, if not someone else takes it within hours.
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Iris,
There is a place which takes all garden rubbish, but not general rubbish. This place for garden rubbish disposal is on the left hand side of tbe lane which connects Kissonerga with Tala.Incidentally, they are keen on recycling everything. So you will find that this place looks very neat and tidy.

Dee
Iris 2

Post by Iris 2 »

Thanks everyone...appreciated.

The house is on the road opposite the Village Inn leading up to Tala so the garden refuge/recycling area may be close by!

We are in Universal currently and pretty much everything you leave by the bin gets taken by the bin men...or someone else but I didn't want to cause upset by leaving items on the pavement!

We have a couple of old chairs, garden rubbish etc so hopefully shouldnt be too much or a worry.

Regards

Darrell
Lofos-Jan

Post by Lofos-Jan »

This is the Facebook page for NIPA Enterprises who run the Tala site. There's a map and contact no. etc. https://en-gb.facebook.com/NIPAEnterprisesLtd/

Jeanne
Hanging on in quiet desperation is the English way
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

Iris 2 wrote: Mon Jan 23, 2017 6:19 pm

The house is on the road opposite the Village Inn leading up to Tala so the garden refuge/recycling area may be close by!

Yes, straight up the hill, past the back of the football stadium to there crossroads and about 0.5km on your left.

Ian