Triotech Clearstream Boxes

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Kili01

Triotech Clearstream Boxes

Post by Kili01 »

Hi All,
I am hoping that someone who uses Clearstream set top boxes can help me! I have 2 of these boxes.

1.One is the basic (€99) model,about a year old. This morning Triotech produced a massive up date. My box finished this, but at the final screen there was a message saying to complete the setup I must go to Programmes > prog. add ons, clearstream aintenance &fixes,then select home screen.That was OK except the final screen did not have a 'reset homescreen' option! I have tried everything possible on this final screen to reset the box. But nothing works.
Hope some one can suggest what I could try?

2. My second Triotech box on a different TV is the middle of the range one at €129 which is more advanced. This box failed to complete the 34 updates, apparently the U tube update failed. Never the less it seemed to be OK...But it is now saying that there is a problem with Expat TV! Is anyone else having this problem, as of course it won'r connect to any of the TV channels? My head is aching from trying to understand this technology when it won't work properly! Again, please can anyone help or suggest what I need to do?

Otherwise it will be a very dull Sunday with no TV or audio.

Many thanks for any useful help...

Dee
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Triotech Clearstream Boxes

Post by Dominic »

Have you tried contacting Triotech?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

No, I haven't tried contacting them yet, as I thought that they wouldn't be working on a Sunday?
daveg

Post by daveg »

Strange...just checked our Clearstream box ,it did two updates taking just seconds to complete..
Usual contact method is via their FB page, they usually respond pretty quick whatever time or day. Good luck
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I wish my clearstream boxes had done that, Dave. I have tried facebook, but am not good with posting on there. You used to be able to contact the maintenance guy through their email. Does anyone know their email address?

I hoped that someone who uses clearstream with more techie ability would come along with a bit of help? Am I the only one with these problems?
Help please?
Dee
daveg

Post by daveg »