Advice please. New laptop needed. What is best Apple Macbook or Apple MacBook Air, or a new Microsoft Laptop?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
bromerzz

Re: Advice please. New laptop needed. What is best Apple Macbook or Apple MacBook Air, or a new Microsoft Laptop?

Post by bromerzz »

Me thinks in their former lives-
Royal was a member of the Green Machine
and
Hudswell was bleep or scallieback
lol
PaphosAL

Re: Advice please. New laptop needed. What is best Apple Macbook or Apple MacBook Air, or a new Microsoft Laptop?

Post by PaphosAL »

Dominic wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:09 pm
Happy in Cyprus wrote: Wed Jul 19, 2017 6:30 pm I'm more convinced than ever that Hudswell and Royal are one and the same person, maybe posting from different devices (so different IPs). Both live in or around Polis, both are obsessive about Apple, both are rabid Brexiteers and one joined PL within a day of the other ;)
They wouldn't have different IP addresses if they posted from different devices in the same home. They would both have the public IP address of the router.
But if one was at home on their Apple PC on cyta, then down the local bar with iPad using their Wi-Fi? Two different IPs, surely?

Just a thought...
Gone but not forgotten...
Lofos-5

Post by Lofos-5 »

Is this discussion going on just to reach 10 pages I wonder?

Is this a new record?
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

It's a kind of a circular discussion, where you just go back to the start and begin talking to yourself again, I think...

I've never seen an Apple on the Tesco fruit counter that has ears. Think the same applies to the similarly named PC, Laptop, Tablet, Smartphone clique, tbh... AL :)
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

Fully agree, Lloyd! Hopefully, all readers and correspondents might have learned a trick or two in this thread, (I certainly have), not to mention alternative ideas for 'thinking outside of the box'

Cheers- AL (in insomnia mode, LOL!) :)
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I think the anomaly of HiC and Hudswell et al being on the same side in a discussion has created such a big paradox that an eddy in the space-time continuum has formed. The thread is now stuck in a perpetual loop. If we can harness the energy generated it could be a new power source. Who needs cold fusion?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
J B

Post by J B »

Dominic wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:58 am I think the anomaly of HiC and Hudswell et al being on the same side in a discussion has created such a big paradox that an eddy in the space-time continuum has formed. The thread is now stuck in a perpetual loop. If we can harness the energy generated it could be a new power source. Who needs cold fusion?
Goodness me - did you swallow a dictionary before breakfast???

:lol:
J B
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Dominic wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:58 am I think the anomaly of HiC and Hudswell et al being on the same side in a discussion has created such a big paradox that an eddy in the space-time continuum has formed. The thread is now stuck in a perpetual loop. If we can harness the energy generated it could be a new power source. Who needs cold fusion?
:lol: The world is indeed an odd and fascinating place!
Royal

Post by Royal »

Happy in Cyprus wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:43 pm Hudswell...is a nice guy really and over the years we have many times emailed each other off-forum
I agree - Hudswell is a very nice guy! ;)
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

But Hudswell doesn't actually reveal his location here on PL in his posts, Lloyd... Whereas Royal proudly proclaims Polis.

Please be careful about publicly divulging info about peeps that you've gleaned from in personal emails. Else the trust dies...

Cheers- AL :)
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

I voted to remain, on account I still want my baccy from Belgium, LOL! :)
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

OIC...