Can you drive into My Mall Limassol from the back?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
CanadaNatasha22

Can you drive into My Mall Limassol from the back?

Post by CanadaNatasha22 »

I’m just getting used to driving on the left and not yet ready for any double roundabouts, the motorway, or the Limassol Vertical Port Road. I know there are parking lots behind the mall, and a couple of roads that run south from the E602 southwest of the Zakaki roundabout. Can anyone confirm that I can get into a mall parking lot from the E602? I'm coming from Pissouri and will be making my way via the B6 and other back roads I'm mostly familiar with.
Kili01

Re: Can you drive into My Mall Limassol from the back?

Post by Kili01 »

I'm not sure if you can get into my Mall from the back. Why don't you try doing a dummy run at a quiet time of the day, say Sunday morning?
If you go early, roads are usually quiet it gives you more time to drive slowly and carefully round the roundabouts. Actually its the same with the motorways, which apart from the area close to Nicosia, are just dual carriageways and well signposted. Have you got a calm friend who can go with you to give you moral support?

Dee
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

Good advise Kilo. Using the highway, as it is called here, or, as we call it the motorway and we think it is a lot safer than the B roads. Yes, you can get into the Mall rear car park. Just drive past the mall, going towards the coast, and take a right turn, then right again into the car park.
Since Paphos mall opened a few years ago, we rarely go to mymall. Think almost every store there is in Paphos mall, or available elsewhere in Paphos.
Hope you soon get used to driving on the left. When I have to drive on the right, I concentrate on following the car in front.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

If you take the old road towards Limassol past Pissouri and down through Episkopi Garrison, turn right after Ancient Kourion in the direction of Kolossi and shoot off left through Trachoni (Traxoni), it will bring you out almost on top of My Mall.

This link will take you to Google Maps: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/MY+ ... 32.9971829

Screenshot here with 2 road options via Trachoni or Azomatos highlighted in yellow.
Attachments
Pafos avoiding highway to Limassol Vertical Port Rd.JPG
Pafos avoiding highway to Limassol Vertical Port Rd.JPG (63.58 KiB) Viewed 429 times
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
CanadaNatasha22

Post by CanadaNatasha22 »

Thanks everyone for the advice, especially PhotoLady for the map.