How many Bank of Cyprus closures in Paphos area?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
tonee

How many Bank of Cyprus closures in Paphos area?

Post by tonee »

I can count seven,anymore?
Kili01

Re: How many Bank of Cyprus closures in Paphos area?

Post by Kili01 »

Not just Bank of Cyprus. Alpha bank once had 4 Paphos Branches, then3.. Plus a very useful one in Kissonerga. This was the next branch to close a few years ago. Recently the former main branch on the hill up from the harbour to the Old Town closed. Such a pity as it was well placed for use by tourists, and had a nearby car park, so was very convenient for customers. That went a few weeks ago.Leaving the last 2 branches. The one on Ellados Ave where the road works are has been like an adventure playground. In that it has been fenced off from the Polis Rd, with the cash machine possible to reach, but very dangerous due to a 2ft ledge, along the front of the bank, all thats left of its original paving. This backed by a wire mesh fence above the road works!. The other branch is near the Pafos Archaeological Museum. This one is easier to access, but part of its roadway is currently, one way!
One day, the roads will be finished!

Hurrah!
Dee
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Hellenic have closed banks too.

Regarding the roads, I recently had to park up by the Cyta building. There are now proper designated spots and bollards to prevent people parking wherever they want. It was a much better experience.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Oh good news! The day I was there a few weeks ago there was a posse of men wearing yellow high vis jackets mainly watching one man engaged in painting the lane markings.
The resulting traffic chaos was something to behold. One yellow jacket man was trying to divert two solid lines of traffic In directions they didn't want to go in, while a 3rd line from the area being painted was trying to get away. Gridlock ensued. Just as everyone started to get angry, a policeman appeared on the scene. He motioned the yellow jacket to leave, and took over immediately, the queues started to move again...
Dee
wilky

Post by wilky »

One piece of news for Bank of Cyprus customers there is an ATM in the mall near the front door dont know if its a branch or not.