M&S Flowers

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

Re: M&S Flowers

Post by Lincoln »

Cactuslil wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 10:39 pm
Lincoln wrote: Sat May 27, 2017 8:37 pm I just cannot understand why this was posted here in a CYPRUS forum called "Paphos Life"
No different to posting about a football game in England!
https://www.bunches.co.uk/
All things are possible
Cactuslil

Post by Cactuslil »

Thank you Lincoln - lovely flowers!😉
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

What's with this fixation from some forum members that you can only post something if it's wholly related to Paphos or even Cyprus - and preferably, only if you live there too?

Please remember that a fair number of us who have recently returned to UK spent a great deal of time living in Cyprus and also many years before that travelling there on a regular basis. Poppy is just one of those people!

I've personally been a regular visitor to Cyprus since 1985, I even opened up my own website on hints and tips for people as first time visitors to Cyprus in the latter part of the 90s including paid advertising from Cypriot companies - before moving out as a permanent resident in March 2004.

I think we each have every right to give our input.

Whether you choose to read it of course, is entirely up to you.... you can always click the Foe button! Or, just jog on by.

Methinks those who complain the loudest won't do that though - because they feel they may be missing out on something ;-)
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
smudger

Post by smudger »

Quite right FF