B7 Polis road in Paphos road works

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paul

B7 Polis road in Paphos road works

Post by Paul »

This morning I drove into Paphos and this video is the drive from the Hellenic Bank to Papantonou's car park on the B7 Polis road.

trevnhil

Re: B7 Polis road in Paphos road works

Post by trevnhil »

Thank you very much for that video Paul. It does show that there is access all the way down Polis road even though there are roadworks on either side..
Trev..
ast

Post by ast »

Yes thanks Paul it shows people a lot, personally I have been avoiding thr area.
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I have unfortunately had reason to have appts with an (excellent) osteopath on this piece of road, so have had time to observe. Don't take it as a given that that stretch of road is always open.When ever the workers on the new road have a problem, or have a delivery of materials, this very narrow piece of road is suddenly closed by bollards. ALL road traffic is diverted off the road, and on to minor narrow residential roads. This causes,long tailbacks of traffic.
If you need to go into Paphos, there are other routes.It is also now possible to get to Paps from a road to the rear of the store. To do this from the highway, take the roadfrom the roundabout which goes past LIDL and drive until. you see Partymania. Turn left. ThePolis Rd isin front ofyou. You can either turn right, and enter via a corner of the new park. Or join the main road very closeto Papa's.

Dee
Paul

Post by Paul »

If anyone’s interested the dash cam is a Nextbase 312gw, and has a 32gig micro SD card in it and can record 8 hours of video before over writing.

There’s also a hard wiring kit used so the camera starts when you turn the key.

Paul