Colder now

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

Colder now

Post by Lincoln »

I get up most mornings at dark o'clock. Shorts thin T shirt and sandles. Not now. Trousers, thick T shirt, socks walking shoes and a sleeveless jacket. Soon be wearing a wooly hat and winter shirts.
All things are possible
Kili01

Re: Colder now

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, its autumn now - lets enjoy the cooler weather! Cool evenings and nights, lovely sunny weather by day! But we do need a few heavy showers as both fields and gardens are parched.

Dee
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Good morning Lincoln. I too get up early, at around dawn o'clock at the moment, a little after 6am.
The very first job is to take the dog out for a wee walk. Although we are up in the hills I have not yet found the need to go into heavier clothing in a morning. I am still in shorts and a short sleeved nylon shirt.. But I do occasionally put on a light jacket for the last dog walk of the day around 8-30pm
Trev..
kansas

Post by kansas »

We too are trying to stick to the shorts and T-shirts for as long as possible. We now get up about half an hour later - 6.30 a.m. - and walk around the village for about 40 minutes from 7.30 a.m. This morning was a bit chillier but had warmed up by the time we got home. Love this time of year and looking forward to being able to have our walks at any time during the day as it's been far too hot to do so in the last 4 months. It's a great time to get outside work done in readiness for the winter months.
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

Mmmmmm,now where did i store that electric blanket :)
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

The electric blanket on the bed ready for the very cold winter nights. We have the lightweight duvets on already.
All things are possible