Kissonerga and Chloraka

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

Kissonerga and Chloraka

Post by Dominic »

In this film we start at Kissonerga Sea Front and head up to Lemba Art College, from there we drive through Chloraka to the Green Point. On the way we pass Computer SOS, which are a great place to go for anything computer related.

For a map of the route see here:

https://www.paphoslife.com/film/kissone ... oraka-2209
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Mark

Re: Kissonerga and Chloraka

Post by Mark »

Thanks again Dominic

I have noticed that few people comment on these blogs, however that is a reflection of our appreciation and not lack of interest, we are looking!

We all await your next blog.

Many thanks
brengreen

Post by brengreen »

Thanks Dominic. Your blogs are a great way to stay connected to Cyprus whilst in the UK and great to drive when visiting.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Mark wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:52 pm Thanks again Dominic

I have noticed that few people comment on these blogs, however that is a reflection of our appreciation and not lack of interest, we are looking!

We all await your next blog.

Many thanks
I normally judge an article's popularity on the number of page views. I post links to the articles on social media as well as this site, and some people see them there. So I am fairly easy going about comments here.

I am often surprised when some articles are more popular than I anticipated. The reverse is also true. One of my favourite articles was the one on Polemi Bat Cave. I had great fun making that. I visited the site on numerous occasions, and loved exploring all the nooks and crannies. But in terms of popularity, it sucked. I could have written a two page blog on a grape in a vineyard opposite our house, and it would probably have been seen by more people.

Or so I thought. I just looked at the article and it has been liked nearly 300 times. So perhaps it was a slow burner?

https://www.paphoslife.com/blog/polemi-bat-cave
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.