Mining company pleased with developments in Cyprus

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

Mining company pleased with developments in Cyprus

Post by Paphos Life »

Ariana Resources, the AIM-listed mineral exploration and development company with gold mining interests in Cyprus and elsewhere in Europe, on Friday announced its unaudited interim results for the six months ending June 30 2022. Ariana's share of profits from the Kiziltepe Mine, of which Ariana owns 23. 5 per cent through...

Read the article and chat about it below...
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Re: Mining company pleased with developments in Cyprus

Post by Devil »

Paphos Life wrote: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:33 am Ariana Resources, the AIM-listed mineral exploration and development company with gold mining interests in Cyprus and elsewhere in Europe, on Friday announced its unaudited interim results for the six months ending June 30 2022. Ariana's share of profits from the Kiziltepe Mine, of which Ariana owns 23. 5 per cent through...
Call me Cassandra, but I fail to see what Ariana has of importance in Cyprus. The Kiziltepe mine, which appears to be their prime resource, seems to be in the Turkish PKK region or close to. As far as I can make out there is little activity in Cyprus after they declared in 2012 that the copper mining was unlikely to be viable. The precious metals would have been a side-product and of no value on their own.