New companies at the Paphos Mall

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
memory man

New companies at the Paphos Mall

Post by memory man »

According to Phileleftheros information, the first companies that will rent a space in the building that used to be The Paphos Mall have already been found.

A source told Phileleftehros, that the building’s new owner has already reached an agreement with the LIDL supermarket chain, while he is already close to an agreement with the DIY SUPERHOME CENTER chain.

The building was sold in December 2021 for 12.5 million euros by Astrobank to a so far unidentified foreign investor. According to information, it is a Russian investor.

The building consists of the main supermarket area, 12 shops, a coffee shop, common areas, storerooms, and parking places.

Read the article and chat about it below...
trevnhil

Re: New companies at the Paphos Mall

Post by trevnhil »

It was certainly a place that we went into to use the Supermarket. I nearly always used the underground parking places. Now that we have a dog that is usually with us we will probably use it again.. I do find the access a little strange especially as it is a new road layout.
To get to Paphos Mall you have to go past it and turn 180 degrees around a roundabout. I also believe that on your exit you cannot use the Yeroskipou Bypass, but instead you will have to go onto the Dual Carriageway. However we will still use it.
Trev..
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

Orphanidies was a great supermarket if my memory serves me as you entered on the left was Calzedonia which alway had bright swim wear, I’m not too sure if beautyline was diagonally opposite but I can’t remember anymore
LouiseCastricum

Post by LouiseCastricum »

I did like the little shops. Indeed Calzedonia, Beautyline, a nice shop with handbags and shoes. Nothing wrong with those shops.
Louise :)