GESY Question

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

GESY Question

Post by Lincoln »

Hope someone can give me the answers. I have reached the €150.00 on GESY and as far as I am aware I now do not have to pay for Visits to Cosultants, Blood tests or any prescriptions. Is this correct and do I have to do anything at all. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Another additional question....Will X-Rays be free?
Last edited by Lincoln on Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
All things are possible
Paul

Re: GESY Question

Post by Paul »

I to have passed the €150 mark I do not pay when seeing a doctor or treatment at the hospital but I still pay for my prescriptions.
Paul
:D
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Lincoln wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 11:15 am Hope someone can give me the answers. I have reached the €150.00 on GESY and as far as I am aware I now do not have to pay for Visits to Cosultants, Blood tests or any prescriptions. Is this correct and do I have to do anything at all. Any advice greatly appreciated.
Drs visits treatment etc will be free until January next year then it starts again, prescriptions still need to be paid for
David
Dishonesty is the second best policy
daveg

Post by daveg »

Wife hit the €150 threshold earlier this year ,she pays NOTHING for prescriptions....but I think that's because she has "generic" meds. Not the branded ones ..
Check with your pharmacist ....
Flyer

Post by Flyer »

That is correct, prescriptions are free, you only have to pay any "contribution" that applies on certain drugs. The 1 euro normal fee is waived.