360 Drive Through Paphos Universal Area

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Dominic
Site Admin

360 Drive Through Paphos Universal Area

Post by Dominic »

The Universal Area of Paphos is mainly residential, and home to lots of people from a variety of backgrounds. There are also a lot of holiday villas here, so it is a real mix. When we first came to Cyprus we rented a villa here for two months while we looked for a property to buy. The area is great if you want easy access to shops etc, and you are also not far from the beaches.

There are some nice cliffs at the northern end of Universal, and we blogged about them last year.

https://www.paphoslife.com/blog/the-gre ... hos-part-1

To enjoy 360 films you must watch them at a high a resolution as possible. Ramp the resolution up to 5K if you can. If it looks excessively blocky it is because your resolution is set too low.

Once you are viewing the film, you can move the camera about to look at whatever you like. On a tablet, or phone, just swipe in the way you want to go. On a computer, use the mouse or the W,A,S and D keys to point the camera. If you pause the film, you can still move the camera about.

Normally I like to provide a map of the route taken, but in this film I went all over the place so I am not sure of the exact route!

For more information on holidays in Cyprus, see our handy guide. This is especially relevent if you need car hire or a taxi to take you from the airport.

https://www.paphoslife.com/blog/holidays-in-cyprus

You can save more money on the following links if you are booking a holiday for May or June.

Use code RELAX to save £100 when you spend £750, or £200 when you spend £2000.

Departures 1 May - 30 June 2022. T&Cs apply.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Emma Rogers

Re: 360 Drive Through Paphos Universal Area

Post by Emma Rogers »

Hi!
Very useful topic!
How long have you stayed in Cyprus in total? Have you managed to find a property to buy within two month?
I'm planning a long-term trip to Cyprus. Is Paphos worth living in? I'll be happy to get any tips!
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

We arrived in 2016. We rented first and found our property within two months. However we had done a lot of research beforehand. Definitely rent before you buy though, and move somewhere YOU like, rather than go by other people's recommendations. We are all different.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
OnceAHippy

Post by OnceAHippy »

Many thanks for yet another great scenic drive. I know this area quite well.

These keep me going between my visits to Cyprus.