Gardener recommendation

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
glang3000

Gardener recommendation

Post by glang3000 »

Hi,

Could any one please recommend a gardener to me, I have a house in Tremithousa, and have been mostly looking after it myself but keep coming for a month and spending half of my holiday working in the garden and have decided it's time to let some one else do it.

Many thanks in advance.

Gary.
JimX

Re: Gardener recommendation

Post by JimX »

viewtopic.php?f=49&t=1338

I live in the same village, and have always used Pani, in my opinion one of the best maintance gardeners I have ever used..click on the link Gary.
Jim.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Yes, I fully agree with Jim's recommendation. I have used Pani several times when I lived in Kamares and had a large garden. He is both pleasant, and is very knowledgeable and able to tackle a multitude of gardening problems with his team. He could certainly maintain your garden in good shape for you. But he tends to be very busy. So get in touch with him soon!
Tel: 99-406237

Dee
bmwx5

Post by bmwx5 »

Gary on 99807385 Done mine for many years plus poll etc
Iris 2

Post by Iris 2 »

Is there a 'going rate' for a gardener?

We're thinking similar to Gary - it's perhaps time to let someone else look after the garden rather than spending half of our trip doing it ourselves!

Cheers

Darrell
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

I pay my gardener €20 per hour. He always arrives with an assistant who does much of the sweeping and clearing up in the garden weeds, prunings, leaves etc. leaving him Free to do the skilled work. He also removes garden rubbish when he leaves and takes it to landfill.You may find someone who may give a cheaper rate, but they may need some supervision.

Dee