Will Smith

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
lotus

Will Smith

Post by lotus »

I am surprised nobody has mentioned Will Smiths slap to Chris Rock at the Oscars,I for one would have done the same,fair play to him,now I suppose most of you will disagree with me of course !
WHL

Re: Will Smith

Post by WHL »

Sorry I don't agree, if you look at the video he was laughing his head off, until he turned around and saw his wifes face, only then did he react, joking about peoples health issues is not on, but the Oscars are well know for comedians to roast people, what would of been better would of been for Smith to go on stage, take the mike and make the other guy feel small, how many times has Smith joked about others, there is a video doing the rounds where Smith jokes about a guys lose of hair. used to like this bloke, but he has gone down in my book..
emgee

Post by emgee »

Luvvies, handbags and yankees. Says it all.

Alan
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Two men having a disagreement and sorting it out quickly. Nothing to see here. Move along.

I hate the term "White Privilege", but look at all the people calling for Smith's Oscar to be taken away. Now compare his action to a fair amount of white male actors who have done much, much worse yet not had their Oscar's removed. Lets start with Harvey Weinstein.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
J B

Post by J B »

DILLIGAF?
J B
bmwx5

Post by bmwx5 »

Over rated over paid over privileged sums up most of the Hollywood elite .The Oscars has gone from recognition of actors and actresses , films, directors etc to being a stage for so called comedians to roast celebrities and get reactions or for celebrities to express their political view points or to push their woke beliefs on to the veiwers. And if to be believed a lot of them received so called " goody bags" worth up to $ 100,000
lotus

Post by lotus »

I wouldn't call all of them overrated and over paid,most of them bring a great deal of pleasure and fun through their film roles to millions of people,however ,footballers flouncing around the pitch getting paid stupid amounts of money are to my mind vastly over paid
WHL

Post by WHL »

lotus wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:24 pm I wouldn't call all of them overrated and over paid,most of them bring a great deal of pleasure and fun through their film roles to millions of people,however ,footballers flouncing around the pitch getting paid stupid amounts of money are to my mind vastly over paid
Yes compared to nurses etc etc , yes they are all overpaid, but don't blame them, if you offord a **** load of money...... you wouldn't turn it down,
Paul

Post by Paul »

Ask your self a question, If someone insults your wife in public on stage and on National TV how would you feel!
WHL

Post by WHL »

Paul wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:59 pm Ask your self a question, If someone insults your wife in public on stage and on National TV how would you feel!
Most people would take objection, having said that Will Smith has made a career out of insulting other people, bit Hypocritical of Will Smith,
then Smith shouldn't moan if there is a long line of people waiting to slap him.