Domestic Treatment Plant

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Oakland

Domestic Treatment Plant

Post by Oakland »

Hi Guys

Some friends of ours are looking at purchasing a Villa which has a Domestic Sewage Treatment Plant , installed by Darnasus Engineering Ltd .

My question , do any of you guys have the same or similar system and who undertakes the maintenance , as they have some indications for the service and maintenance being very high .

If anyone can recommend a company that could do this Servicing and minor repairs we would like to have their details please .

Thanks for looking and any response

Les
Kili01

Re: Domestic Treatment Plant

Post by Kili01 »

I seem to remember that some years ago, before the financial collapse here in 2013, a British Entrepreneur was trying to start a new business selling Eco friendly Domestic Sewerage processing plants suited to villas with their own septic tank systems, with large enough gardens to convert to the new system. But, perhaps it never really took off as it was also quite expensive ( I think). In any case, it seemed to disappear after a few years. I think this was about the same time that Hydrajet started. Maybe the owner there may know something about what happened to it.....
Sorry I can't help.
Dee
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

Darnasus Engineering Ltd are still around and trading in Paphos, Google will help.
Oakland

Post by Oakland »

Hi Guys
Yes we are aware Darnasus Engineering are still in operation , my question was asking if anyone in the group has a similar system and is being maintained by an alternate company , where we can obtain a quotation.

Thanks

Les