Tala Square renovations

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Mike.1940

Tala Square renovations

Post by Mike.1940 »

I was wondering how the square is coming along. The last time I saw it in October it was like a bomb site. Would appreciate any latest news. Next coming over in April......will it be finished? Perhaps the archbishop can hurry it along in time for Easter knowing how slow the workers usually are it would take a hint from him to get it finished on time.
Kili01

Re: Tala Square renovations

Post by Kili01 »

From what I have heard the Bishop was coming to bless the end of the first stage of the work on the square.. Also very little work gets done in Paphos between the 23 Dec until after Epiphany on the 6th Jan, another public holiday..But also we have been having a lot of rain recently, so a number of working days would have probably been lost. From what I have seen the work in the square is expected to last into the summer. After that work is also being done on a new 1 way system for traffic in the village. You can park under the big church when you come, and proceed on foot from there to the square.
Kili01

Re: Tala Square renovations, when will they be finished?

Post by Kili01 »

The message says: 'your message contains too few characters'. But that is not true.
What does this mean? How can I post?
Mrblobby

Re: Tala Square renovations

Post by Mrblobby »

This is how it looks this morning .
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (127.19 KiB) Viewed 2182 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (59.86 KiB) Viewed 2182 times