How much do you drink?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
galexinda

Re: How much do you drink?

Post by galexinda »

Have often been told by doctors that drinking a glass of red wine a day would be beneficial.
However, I cannot even stand the smell of it, so we'll never know.
Jim B

Post by Jim B »

Working all my life in the construction Industry, heavy drinking was part of the culture. Funnily I was never drawn into it though must admit I enjoy a few beers but nothing excessive.
jagwheels

Post by jagwheels »

Interesting comment Jim. I did an apprenticeship at GEC in Coventry & they had a social club with bar. I remember seeing pints lined up ready for the serious drinkers at lunchtime. Since found out that was the norm in most large companies in the area including the likes of the Coventry Telegraph & Birmingham Mail. Only thing that seems to have changed is that they seem to have become more refined & now drink wine instead of beer
daveg

Post by daveg »

Where I worked it was a common thing to do a 12 hour night and then go to the pub for a fry up and beers at 6 am......
Happy unhealthy days ....
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

One unit a day for me after I've logged the laptop off and before our evening meal.

Except if we go to the club around the corner for the evening after 20:00hrs on Saturday night, in which case I don't have any alcohol before we go out, then I have 4 halves of Strongbow and slip at least 1 lime and soda in between.

We have a brew when we get home at around 00:30 before heading to bed.
"Have Camera, Will Travel"