Restaurants open at lunchtime

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Reesy

Restaurants open at lunchtime

Post by Reesy »

Any recommendations for restaurants open at lunchtime? Cheers...
memory man

Re: Restaurants open at lunchtime

Post by memory man »

Gustosos
SuperM

Post by SuperM »

Oulas in Tala.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Are they open now though? I mean January now, as opposed to tuesday morning now.

I ask because we had problems finding a place to eat on sunday. There was a big power issue over Polis way, so we stopped at Panteli's on the way back. They were open but not doing food. However, the owner took pity on us and said he could do fish and chips. Have to say they were bloody delicious. Possibly the nicest we have had here.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

Rustic is very nice again now. Opposite the Police station up from the Paphos Firestation.
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

Londis Perasma in Timi, on the airport road, B6, is open Tuesday till Sunday, all through the day. Lunches are brilliant. We often go for a Cyprus sandwich, lounza and halloumi in pitta with salad and a few chips. Open at night too, with good social distancing inside. Their Sunday lunches are becoming legendary. Fantastic food. Also does specials, one of which is pork fillet cooked in a Commandria Sauce. We really like it.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

We had a very good lunch at Londos Perasma, on Tuesday last week. I had their Moussaka, very tasty, which came with a nice freshly made salad.Friends had a veggie option and Fish- grilled Sea Bream, Chips and salad. We were all pleased with our choices. Notable, was that all cooked dishes came to the table piping hot...

Will probably go there again! For years we had passed this place when en route to the airport, often stopping in Mandria.
This will change in future.

Dee
ast

Post by ast »

Kili01 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:18 pm We had a very good lunch at Londos Perasma, on Tuesday last week. I had their Moussaka, very tasty, which came with a nice freshly made salad.Friends had a veggie option and Fish- grilled Sea Bream, Chips and salad. We were all pleased with our choices. Notable, was that all cooked dishes came to the table piping hot...

Will probably go there again! For years we had passed this place when en route to the airport, often stopping in Mandria.
This will change in future.

Dee
They get the thumbs up from me too, 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Reesy

Post by Reesy »

Thanks guys..recommendations were a good mixture of new restaurants and forgotten favourites.