Significant drop in temperature coming

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

Significant drop in temperature coming

Post by Paphos Life »

Tonight, Monday the weather will be gradually partly cloudy with possible isolated showers mainly in the western and northern parts of the island. The temperature will drop to 2 C inland, around 5 C in the southern and eastern coastal areas, around 7 C in the western and northern coasts and -4 C in the mountains where frost is expected....

Read the article and chat about it below...
trevnhil

Re: Significant drop in temperature coming

Post by trevnhil »

The early hours of Thursday Morning look particularly cold at a forecast 0c. But we will just have to have the heating on for longer ..
Trev..
Discobolus

Post by Discobolus »

Trev, we drove out of Polemi about 8pm last night it was 1*, in Stroumbi it was 0*.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Brrr that is pretty cold. I have just got back from a dog walk and it is bitter cold outside with a good breeze. I have had the heating on longer than usual this morning..
Trev..
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

That's really amazing how different weather conditions are in Paphos district. Right now it is gloomy, not any wind but the temperature is 10c, much higher than on Sunday morning when nobody told us that it is going to be cold. That Sunday morning we had frost at the ground until 9 AM with a lot of cold wind coming from Troodos...
I wonder what happens the next 2 days when it supposed to be below Oc.

Max
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Just back from a run along the harbour and it's pretty chilly! Today was a hat and gloves day. The upside was the enjoyment of a hot chocolate at the harbour after my run!
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

Here, the coldest night was the night before last at 2.2° C, whereas last night dropped to 6.0° C. Tonight, I suggest a minimum of about 5° C and after that it will warm up slightly at nights. More importantly, will be the winds with a strong breeze today and a near gale during the night, remaining breezy until Thursday.