Ministry of Health issues more clarifications for latest measures against COVID-19

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

Ministry of Health issues more clarifications for latest measures against COVID-19

Post by Paphos Life »

The Ministry of Health has issued clarifications concerning the new measures announced on Wednesday by the Cabinet.It said that from 29 November, the age limit for wearing masks is reduced to 6 years of age, in all areas where the protective mask is required and this includes elementary schools....

Read the article and chat about it below...
trevnhil

Re: Ministry of Health issues more clarifications for latest measures against COVID-19

Post by trevnhil »

This Paragraph worries me "From 18 December, the SafePass will no longer be valid for individuals who will not have received a booster dose of the vaccine after a period of seven (7) months"
I had my booster jab on the 3rd of November but it is still not showing up on the Covid Pass :-(
Trev..
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Ministry of Health issues more clarifications for latest measures against COVID-19

Post by Dominic »

Has anybody's booster ever showed up yet?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Mike1940

Post by Mike1940 »

IN the UK it took at least 4 weeks for the booster jab to show up on smart phones, so the EU will probably similar
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

Do you get any documentation with the booster like you did with the other jabs?
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

The Aquila wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 8:39 pm Do you get any documentation with the booster like you did with the other jabs?
Yes you get the same sort of certificate with date and what make of jab you had
Trev..
dodo

Post by dodo »

Cant remember where I read it but no date yet known for when booster will show on your certificate which really doesn't surprise me 🙄 run by this circus 🤡
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

I am following up a comment on FB where a Cypriot stated he had read in an article that the EUDCC Portal will be updated from 18 December to include the booster jab. There is such a lot more up to date information in the Cypriot media than the English versions!

In the recent announcement by the Health Minister on 26 November at the end of the article it reads '' *** For measures which will enter into force as of 15 December, an announcement will be issued with further clarifications and a Decree''.
https://www.pio.gov.cy/en/press-release ... 24364#flat
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I am still hoping that they will accept photo copies of the actual vaccination certificate
Trev..
wilky

Post by wilky »

I had my Pfizer booster jab on Monday in Paphos General hosp. and it shows on the gesy portal along with jab 1&2 date and vacinne name.
fishbeardsunset

Post by fishbeardsunset »

Regarding the additional booster jab showing up on the Gesy portal- I checked out mine and it has been uploaded, but the question I have is this:
I am using a laminated copy of my EU Digital certificate, which just shows the number of vaccinations as 2/2 (which was printed off on the 15th July)

I've not yet checked out the current status on the EUDCC website but technically if, it has been updated there; do I now have to get a new QR code again or will the "scanner" pick up this new information automatically. I'm guessing it will just use the original TAN code from the laminate - so my gut feeling is no...??? Any ideas?
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Each time I go onto the EUDCC Portal a new QR and TAN is created.
WHL

Post by WHL »

dodo wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:13 am Cant remember where I read it but no date yet known for when booster will show on your certificate which really doesn't surprise me 🙄 run by this circus 🤡
Would you care to explain what you mean by,run by this circus?
jeba

Post by jeba »

Regarding the EUDCC, there is still a lot to be desired. E.g. vaccinations received in a different country won´t be reflected.