Vaccines

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
lotus

Vaccines

Post by lotus »

Hi all,my partner is in the UK for a few weeks and according to her doctor the Cypriot Covid pass is not reconised by the UK and has to be a NHS pass as such,she had both vaccinations here in Cyprus and her booster is due after next week,in theory this will prevent her from visiting supermarkets etc and may cause problems for a flight back here,I am flying over to join her in a couple of weeks so any advice would be appreciated
Jimgym

Re: Vaccines

Post by Jimgym »

My covpass was fine when I was there a few weeks ago. I wasn't asked to show it anywhere apart from at airport for check in and no issues.
lotus

Post by lotus »

Thanks ours were ok as well 3 weeks ago but her doctors are adamant that the Cypriot one is no good in UK,strange!,thanks for reply
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

What Cypriot Covid pass are you referring to? What your partner should have is her copy of the European Flight pass. It's known as the EUDCC pass and can be downloaded from the Internet, She will need her Cyprus' vaccination certificate, which she must have if she has already had 2 jabs while in Cyprus, plus her passport and her MEU1 or 3 form.
Surely she needed these documents when she applied for the Travel Locator Form in order to go to the UK?

Dee
Tuppence

Post by Tuppence »

When you speak about a Cypriot Covid pass do you mean the EU Digital Covid Pass which your partner would have needed to travel & which is accepted by the UK?
https://ec.europa.eu/info/live-work-tra ... ificate_en
lotus

Post by lotus »

They are saying the paper Cyprus vaccination certificate,the paper one isn't valid in UK and she must have a NHS one!,we both flew back to UK a few weeks ago and I came back by myself recently with no issues,we have both been double jabbed and are due our boosters in a week or so