Booster jab at the General...

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Sheer Khan

Re: Booster jab at the General...

Post by Sheer Khan »

We must have been lucky, Tuesday 16th my wife had a check up appointment at 8.30am at the General, thought we would get the booster while we’re there, bit busy but not chaotic,10 mins in, asked for Monderna fully taken up, so opted for the Pfizer as the nurse said their was no difference between the two, 10 mins later finished and out.
norman347

Post by norman347 »

Myself and wife had our booster yesterday at Paphos general. I was dreading going after reading HICs post. We went at 12.30 and were jabbed within 5 mins of entering. Both appointment and walkin places were very quiet.
Cheers Norman
Diocletian

Post by Diocletian »

Due to having a heart attack about a month ago, I was called to the GH in Paphos for a consultation with the cardiologist on Monday morning. All seems to be well with the results of the first op and now I wait for the second in late January. I am told that this is due to the machinery needed for the op, being out of action.

Whilst there we asked about getting the booster although our first two jabs were executed in the UK. We were told to fill out a form and email it with evidence to the eudcc site. We did that and I had a reply stating that my vaccinations were accepted by the EUDCC but no advice as to the booster. We intend to rock up early on Friday to the walkin centre and ask for the boosters. We are too young to register with Gesy although we are retired and residents.
Ticking away, the moments that make up a dull day.
JimX

Post by JimX »

Norman, you were very lucky, after advice from my Daughter the wife and I turned up at 12pm yesterday, could not park in any of the main car parks front or rear, the actual booster waiting room was just heaving with push and pull fights going on, we gave up and returned home, will try later in the day next week....
Jim.