Londos Perasma at Timi review in Cyprus Mail

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Anarita John

Londos Perasma at Timi review in Cyprus Mail

Post by Anarita John »

One of our favourite tavernas was recently reviewed in the Cyprus Mail. We have been tonight, and had one of their specials, which is not usually on the menu, fillet of pork in Commandria Sauce. It was really superb. His souvlaki is brilliant also, and slightly different from other tavernas as he cooks tiny pieces of varous veg between the chicken. We have had all of the main dishes reviewed but must try soem of his starters in future. We love going at lunchtime as his Cyprus sandwich is brilliant, served with lounza and halloumi in pitta plus salad. Also his salads are more interesting than other tavernas

https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/11/18/rest ... mi-paphos/
ast

Re: Londos Perasma at Timi review in Cyprus Mail

Post by ast »

yes i read the review too as we usually use this place when on the airport run as its handy, the meals are good and friendly staff. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

They did have an excellent review. I must visit soon

I’ve been trying to think of a taverna on the B6 that the owner was accused a poisoning a family pet a few years back but the names escapes me
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

The taverna at Achelia is closed at the moment. That is the one that the owner was accused of poisoning. It reopened as lockdown ended, and Dimmitris, who was one of the waiters at Gabriel's in Kouklia was one of the partners, along with a radiologist from Greece. Unfortunately it closed, which saddened us as it was a lovely taverna and somewhere disfferent to go. No idea why it closed but it is missed. We only went once under the original previous owner as we were not impressed with it.
Yioula

Post by Yioula »

Karma came knocking on the door at onetime it was No1 on TA Paphos district, sorry to hear that the next owner’s business didn’t take off, Covid has a lot to answer for

Thank you gents for your replies