Booster Jabs...

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
lotus

Re: Booster Jabs...

Post by lotus »

Just had my booster at the General,35 mins in and out,no probs even though I am not in Gesy and booster wasn't due for another ten days,very pleasant staff and very professional,definitely better to go later in the day as hardly anybody there
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Kili01 wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:45 pm I haven't as yet been asked to show my booster jab health certificate. Possibly, the stores, supermarkets and tavernas etc are satisfied by scanning our EUDCC passes. They probably think that what they are doing now is sufficient...

Dee
It doesn't come into effect until 18 December.

8) As of 18 December, the SafePass is abolished for individuals who will not have received a booster dose of the vaccine after a period of seven (7)
months following the completion of their initial vaccination scheme. However, in cases where seven (7) months after receiving the 2nd dose have passed, the individuals will be able to enter the above areas ONLY by presenting a negative PCR or rapid antigen test, in digital form.

https://www.pio.gov.cy/coronavirus/uplo ... res_EN.pdf
fishbeardsunset

Post by fishbeardsunset »

:D UPDATE: new info- I was going to delete the "epistle below" but decided just to leave if for information... :roll:
I have just been speaking to a very helpful guy on 1474 (the help line) and he has confirmed that nobody will be barred /penalised for the failure of their system "platform" to be upgraded, and has also confirmed from the18th Dec that - it is perfectly acceptable to carry the booster vaccination certificate as evidence to gain access to shops etc, but also have ready the original safe pass handy, as this will show that the two jabs have been carried out, (purely for reference purposes just as a backup to identify the last jab dates before the booster shot)

Hope that all helps 8-)

BELOW is what I posted earlier- but have now hopefully answered my own question :D :D :D

I read a post today (-but unfortunately lost the actual page info, DOH!!), about someone that spoke to a person from the EUDCC and they supposedly said that they did not know, when the booster jabs will eventually show up on their system - My booster shows up on Gesy - but that's a different database!
So in view of the fact that we are only 8 days away from this new directive what are people supposed to do ???? I had my booster shot on the 15/11/21
Anybody got any other ideas as showing - shops/restaurants etc, my booster jab certificate probably won't be accepted!

It seems almost bizarre that the person that has written this directive- doesn't clarify exactly what this means:
in relation to the first part of the paragraph below : unless I am reading and interpreting this entirely wrongly ?

8) "As of 18 December, the SafePass is abolished for individuals who will not
have received a booster dose of the vaccine after a period of seven (7)
months following the completion of their initial vaccination scheme".
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(So what about those people that have had a booster jab after a period of 7 months, what then?????
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
However, in cases where seven (7) months after receiving the 2nd dose have passed,
the individuals will be able to enter the above areas ONLY by presenting a
negative PCR or rapid antigen test, in digital form
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

Thank you fishbeardsunset - I have taken the liberty of posting this separately as it contains such important information, so worth reading twice!

''Booster Jabs... by fishbeardsunset » Fri Dec 10, 2021
UPDATE:
I have just been speaking to a very helpful guy on 1474 (the help line) and he has confirmed that nobody will be barred /penalised for the failure of their system "platform" to be upgraded, and has also confirmed from the18th Dec that - it is perfectly acceptable to carry the booster vaccination certificate as evidence to gain access to shops etc, but also have ready the original safe pass handy, as this will show that the two jabs have been carried out, (purely for reference purposes just as a backup to identify the last jab dates before the booster shot)

Hope that all helps''.
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

CovPass updated this morning with booster jab now showing on the QR code as 3/3 and date of booster vaccination - checked on CovScan App and comes up GREEN.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

I can get all three on my laptop, but don't know how to get the three pass to replace the two pass.. on my phone
Trev..