Flying Uk To Pafos

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Big Al

Flying Uk To Pafos

Post by Big Al »

Hi Guyz
I wonder if anyone can advise, who has flown out recently, I am flying out on Wednesday, I have my Cyprus flight pass all completed, I have uploaded my vaccination details, I have paper copies of Cyprus flight pass & vaccination records, as well as boarding passes and passports etc, I have been snowed under in work, so just trying to ensure I have everything I need, Thank you to anyone who can advise
Best Regards
Allan
lotus

Re: Flying Uk To Pafos

Post by lotus »

You should be ok ,we flew back Saturday night with Tui,flight pass,boarding pass,vaccination proof and passport ,we also had to show our yellow slips, was all that was required,beware you might have to queue for a long time at Paphos airport for showing passport and baggage collection,we had to queue for over an hour Saturday night,it was carnage with literally hundreds of passengers waiting,but it was the start of UK school half term so midweek might not be too bad,good luck!
ast

Post by ast »

Having done this in and out of Paphos a number of times during the pandemic it appears you have what you need in place for a smooth journey, during my trips i have not had to queue at check in passport control etc once, no delays at all but i dont travel with and check in bags, or maybe i am just lucky. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Big Al

Post by Big Al »

Thank you both very much for your replies,