Well done CYTA!

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Kili01

Re: Well done CYTA!

Post by Kili01 »

Well done, Cyta! Though my telephone account charges are quite expensive, they do provide a very good service. In case of any problem occurring usually with internet reception, their staff are unfailingly polite and very helpful.

Dee
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Just a shame it doesn't apply to their regular broadband. They came about 70th in that.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Perhaps I should also have said that I also use Cytamobile Vodaphone which is always very reliable from here or when in the UK....

Dee
WHL

Post by WHL »

Anyone been connected to their fiber optics yet, we are due to be hooked up in Febuary, faster speeds for the same price.

https://www.cyta.com.cy/cyta-fiber-business/en
WHL

Post by WHL »

Kili01 wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:05 am Well done, Cyta! Though my telephone account charges are quite expensive, they do provide a very good service. In case of any problem occurring usually with internet reception, their staff are unfailingly polite and very helpful.

Dee
Have to agree, when ever I have had a problem, the boys and girls have been amazing, talking me through what I need to do, politely and patiently, they even rung me back once, to see if everything was working OK
Devil
Forum Curmudgeon

Post by Devil »

WHL wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:48 am Anyone been connected to their fiber optics yet, we are due to be hooked up in Febuary, faster speeds for the same price.
If only! I pay for 30 MBS, but the reality is far different, usually between 20 and 21. Their excuse? I'm at the end of the line.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Dominic wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:14 am Just a shame it doesn't apply to their regular broadband. They came about 70th in that.
This puzzles me a bit but probably because I don't know the facts. I didn't think there would be 70 suppliers in Cyprus.
Trev..
WHL

Post by WHL »

Devil wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:55 am
WHL wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:48 am Anyone been connected to their fiber optics yet, we are due to be hooked up in Febuary, faster speeds for the same price.
If only! I pay for 30 MBS, but the reality is far different, usually between 20 and 21. Their excuse? I'm at the end of the line.
Go on line and you can find out when your area will be hooked up to the faster system.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

trevnhil wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 12:14 pm
Dominic wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 8:14 am Just a shame it doesn't apply to their regular broadband. They came about 70th in that.
This puzzles me a bit but probably because I don't know the facts. I didn't think there would be 70 suppliers in Cyprus.
There aren't. HiC was talking about Europe, and I was referring to a Global list.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.