Crossing to the North through Ledra Street crossing

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
kansas

Crossing to the North through Ledra Street crossing

Post by kansas »

We are planning to visit some friends for lunch on the north side of Ledra Street so will be walking through the crossing.

Am I right in thinking that as we now have documentation of our 3 x Covid vaccinations we do not have to have a PCR or rapid test? As far as the paperwork is concerned, is a passport, MEU3, original copies of the 3 x vaccinations sufficient to get through OK.

Would appreciate advice from anyone who may have done this recently. If we buy anything are there any restrictions?

Thanks
WHL

Re: Crossing to the North through Ledra Street crossing

Post by WHL »

All counterfeit goods are being confiscated.
ast

Post by ast »

It’s amusing that your not allowed fake Handbags t Shirts etc but you can openly buy them in any Paphos seafront shop or in the old town market. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
WHL

Post by WHL »

ast wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:44 am It’s amusing that your not allowed fake Handbags t Shirts etc but you can openly buy them in any Paphos seafront shop or in the old town market. 8-)

Not really , you walk pass customs people, what would do you, expect them to say, ''That's a nice fake hand bag, enjoy?
ast

Post by ast »

no i dont expect anything i am just making a point you cant buy a fake t shirt on one side but you can on the other,
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
WHL

Post by WHL »

ast wrote: Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:13 am no i dont expect anything i am just making a point you cant buy a fake t shirt on one side but you can on the other,
Its illegal on this side, I don't know about Paphos , but in Larnaca and Napa, the customs regularly raid stores selling counterfeit goods.

https://knews.kathimerini.com.cy/en/new ... -in-paphos

https://cyprus-mail.com/2021/08/23/poli ... ayia-napa/