Amazon delivery

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Loukas

Amazon delivery

Post by Loukas »

Hi

Does anyone know which delivery company in Paphos delivers for Amazon please?
I have been waiting ages to receive the parcel!

Thanks
Loukas
trevnhil

Re: Amazon delivery

Post by trevnhil »

Usually parcels have 'track and trace' where you can see where the parcel is and which company is delivering it.
Trev..
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

Loukas wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:53 am Hi

Does anyone know which delivery company in Paphos delivers for Amazon please?
I have been waiting ages to receive the parcel!

Thanks
Loukas
You think you have been waiting ages Loukas,i ordered some earplugs ( thanks to my nieghbours litle pooch ) on February 16th and they are still sending me emails that my order is still being processed.Fair enough Amazon have offered me my money back if i wanted..Good luck,dont hold your breath :?
JimX

Post by JimX »

The only way it now seems is to pay for the faster delivery, my last two orders have never to be delivered, so for one, I shall not using Amazon again.
Jim.
sunspot

Post by sunspot »

Loukas, Chaddy and JimX : Did you use Amazon UK, or DE?
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

They usually give a delivery time window, my last one was 19-23 working days, if it doesn't arrive by that time you can contact Amazon and they will chase it up
David
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

sunspot wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:31 am Loukas, Chaddy and JimX : Did you use Amazon UK, or DE?
Amazon UK.
Chaddy

Post by Chaddy »

sunspot wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 7:31 am Loukas, Chaddy and JimX : Did you use Amazon UK, or DE?
Amazon UK.
Galini

Post by Galini »

Unless you prepaid any duties and the appropriate label was on the package then Amazon UK deliveries will invariably end up waiting for Customs to check them so can take a long, long time. You may receive some notification from the postal service in due course either asking for a coy of the purchase invoice or telling you the parcel is awaiting collection from your main post office - in the case of Paphos this may well be the one at Anavargos
JimX

Post by JimX »

Never had problems re delivery in the past, but of late standard deliveries are useless and to be avoided, expedited are fast but the cost as far as I am concerned is prohibitive, of course I have used DE and the same goes for them, lost undelivered shipping unless you pay for faster shipping, now if I cannot get it on Cyprus then I will not bother with Amazon, UK or De...
Jim.
Aargent

Post by Aargent »

Recent deliveries from Amazon.de have been good but sometimes what you order from Germany comes from China or UK, that is when you get a problem. I make sure that anything I order is from a eu country now.
I had a problem with one order ass one of the items was in another Amazon depot and they don't seem to communicate very well but one Chat with Amazon and things moved very quickly and they refunded the postage.
Alastair

Nil illigitimi carborundum
jagwheels

Post by jagwheels »

Even in the UK Amazon are screwing up. They send a photo of delivery point but states, delivered to your porch! First parcel wasn't my home so got my money back. Another order was tossed over the my gate. Both happened in the last 2 weeks
Parcel.jpg
Parcel.jpg (123.51 KiB) Viewed 2163 times
Parcel2.jpg
Parcel2.jpg (142.16 KiB) Viewed 2163 times