Rug Cleaning

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Reesy

Rug Cleaning

Post by Reesy »

I am looking to have a rug cleaned..I have tried one local company , but was not very impressed. Can anyone recommend a company or somewhere to hire a machine from...Thanks.
trevnhil

Re: Rug Cleaning

Post by trevnhil »

We use Platinum at the top of Butcher Boy road. Or the road with the Citizens office on it
Trev..
Reesy

Post by Reesy »

Hi Trev..What do Platinum do?
daveg

Post by daveg »

We use a guy close to Main PO...in Anarvagos....just leave the rug with your contact details on it ..he will contact you when done, good service and price ..
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

For rug cleaning I always use RCS who clean carpets, either at your house, or they take it away and clean it at their premises then deliver it back once it has been finished and is dry.
I have used them for a number of years and highly recommend them. Also use Scotchgard on request.
They are very good with Chinese. Persian and other good quality carpets and rugs.
And other carpets of all types,.
Tel: 99131044
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Reesy wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:28 pm Hi Trev..What do Platinum do?
They clean Rugs and carpet squares. I think they do clothes as well but not to sure
Trev..
Reesy

Post by Reesy »

Hi daveg..Do you have any contact details or directions. Thanks.
daveg

Post by daveg »

Directions...
Leaving the fountain roundabout towards the main PO, turn right just before the PO,( There is a little chapel at that turning) go up that road approx 400 mtrs andon your right just before a turning is a shop front with rugs in it and at times outside it.
If nobody is there just leave your rug through the window with your contact details on it...
They will call when cleaned...