Mainly fine in the morning on Wednesday, isolated afternoon showers - it's the Max Factor.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Paphos Life

Mainly fine in the morning on Wednesday, isolated afternoon showers - it's the Max Factor.

Post by Paphos Life »

Mainly fine in the morning on Wednesday but increased cloud will bring isolated showers in the afternoon.Winds will be variable, southwesterly to southeasterly, initially moderate to fresh, force 3 to 4 Beaufort turning stronger in the afternoon, force 4 to 5.The sea will be slight to moderate....

Read the article and chat about it below...
trevnhil

Re: Mainly fine in the morning on Wednesday, isolated afternoon showers - it's the Max Factor.

Post by trevnhil »

No sign of rain on my forecast until later on Saturday, and then a chance of rain all day on Sunday
Trev..
Kili01

Re: Mainly fine in the morning on Wednesday, isolated afternoon showers - it's the Max Factor.

Post by Kili01 »

As often happens the forecast for today with these forecasts, is for Nicosia area and does not show any rain in Paphos today. These forecasts are usually irrelevant here as they are more centred on the Nicosia area. Weatherunderground, Paphos forecast is for mainly sunny weather, and dry tonight,
The weekend forecast for Paphos, shows possible rain and thunderstorms on Saturday night and may also occur on Sunday.
Dee
cyprusmax47
Chief Cat Spotter

Post by cyprusmax47 »

trevnhil wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 9:38 am No sign of rain on my forecast until later on Saturday, and then a chance of rain all day on Sunday
I am quite glad that not only my forecast last Wednesday was wrong, but also the forecasts from other members on Saturday and Sunday. No any rain or thunderstorms like predicted. Specially on Saturday it was ever so nice and warm with 30c at the seaside when I enjoyed fish at Timi Beach. :D

Max
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

We have certainly not had rain during the day, but it poured down during the early hours.
Trev..
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

No rain here in Chloraka. However the dark clouds have started to build up.
All things are possible