Coved booster

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Pinleyb93

Coved booster

Post by Pinleyb93 »

Went to the General Hospital walk in for Covid booster this morning. Very efficient in and out in around 15 minutes. Just a reminder they will not administer the Covid jab if you have had the flu jab less than 15 days previously .
memory man

Re: Coved booster

Post by memory man »

Good info re the flu jab as I dont think I have read it anywhere else. :)
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

Not sure what the reason behind the 15 days is though because 2 family members in the UK have had both jabs in the same sitting.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

My friend in the UK, had her two jabs (Pfizer &Flu), 7 days apart. Ours 15 days apart Seems a local regulation. Had my flu jab yesterday with no reaction except sore arm. But my booster jab, waiting for next month.

Dee
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

Quite a number of elderly folks at our medical centre are also being given the flu jab alongside the Covid booster too.

I got my flu jab with my long term asthma review a few weeks ago. Won't get called for my booster until towards the end of next month.

Happy about that as we go on holiday earlier in the month and the previous jabs have left me feeling like a "bag of shite", a good old northern phrase for you!
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
jeba

Post by jeba »

The STIKO, the German committee on vaccinations advising the health ministry, explicitly said that there is no increased risk resulting from coadministration of flu- and corona-jabs.