Cheap courier services

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Oxfordboy

Re: Cheap courier services

Post by Oxfordboy »

I did experience some teething problems with EShopWeDrop when it started, but I've now used them a few times from Germany and as long as you're not in a rush, they're ok. They delivered slightly ahead of schedule last time, and certainly the Cyprus side delivery is quick.
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

Would recommend eshopwedrop all day long, been using them for a couple of years. With the German drop off location they did have a few issues when they moved to new premises a few months ago, but no issues since.

Ian
Ams

Post by Ams »

I use eshopwedrop without any problems (other than a delay with Germany earlier in the year), you just need to understand that they only ship once a week and that it then takes 2 weeks.

If you use them for the UK, they sort out all the customs and duties for you, and they pay them online in advance before you receive the parcel.

But you mention needing to have parcels collected from an address in the UK. Do they offer that service? I've ever had items posted to their warehouse.
Reesy

Post by Reesy »

Good morning Lloyd..I am intrigued why many of your posts happen in the early hours of the morning . Is it like me and you struggle to sleep or have you just returned home from Bar Street after a night Out in the Discotheque?