Triotech

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Kili01

Triotech

Post by Kili01 »

Hi All
Does anyone know what's happened to the guys who run Triotech? A few days ago I went down to the shop which is/ was on the same road as the M&S food store, but further down the hill. To my surprise the shop was empty, all that was left were a few old notices left on the door. But nothing to indicate where they might have moved to.

So am wondering if anyone may know what's happened?

Thanks
Diana
Uncle D

Re: Triotech

Post by Uncle D »

No idea, they have had a long spell were they were only open 3 mornings a week, you could buy their boxes on line so maybe they are running an online only business now to save on shop rental
David
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

They were open today Dee, :roll:
David
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Oh dear! I have an issue with my Triotech box, the MS Pro Smart TV Box. I wanted to show it to them to see if there was something which could be done to fix it.
It was turned on, but at present the red light is there when its off, and plugged in, but if turned on, the light from red goes out, instead of turning blue, so impossible for the TV to pick up any signal. I have replaced the batteries in the remote, but it didn't help.
Has anyone else had this problem?.
Any suggestions of what can be done to fix it?
Thanks for any help.
Dee
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Mine does the same blue light has stopped working but everything else ok.
Is your hdmi cable connected properly.
Best to contact them via facebook
David
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Hi Uncle D,
I happened to pass Triotech's shop this morning en route to the Post Office. To my surprise, it has now been refurnished and the doors was open!
Unfortunately, I also had an appointment imminent, so was unable to go back to them today, but plan to go there soon. I was interested to hear that the blue light on your Triotech box, isn't working either, Uncle D. But on mine it doesn't seem the same problem.Mine won't load the Triotech software either. Fingers crossed they can fix it..

Dee
daveg

Post by daveg »

Tried a reset?....
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Hi again, Uncle D. Could you tell me how you do a reset please?
I'm not techie minded, but can follow fairly basic instructions!
Thanks.
Dee
daveg

Post by daveg »

On my Triotech box there is small hole, on one side, with which to reset using a toothpick....
Or give Triotech a call....