Ancient tombs discovered in area under development in Paphos, no report made

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Kili01

Re: Ancient tombs discovered in area under development in Paphos, no report made

Post by Kili01 »

Hi Staffie,
Where is Pearl Park?

Dee
71 Trans Am

Re: Ancient tombs discovered in area under development in Paphos, no report made

Post by 71 Trans Am »

Kili01
Oh Look ! Another one of those posts that you don't do twice
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Where is pearl park anyway
David
Bindi

Post by Bindi »

I think Pearl Park is the big complex that has been built at the back end of Universal under the cliffs
71 Trans Am

Post by 71 Trans Am »

staffie

Post by staffie »

Yes, that is where it is, just below meteora heights terrace houses, dig been going on now for 6 months at least, I reported in another topic, because aristo had diverted the water from a pond there and all the fishes had died.
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Thanks. I know where that is. But it looks as if the development is finished and most bits I saw were concreted or tiled..when I walked around there a few months ago.?

Dee.
staffie

Post by staffie »

No, no no, look behind the bits you see, directly under the cliffs, their is where the dig is going on. It's an extension to what is already their, the pond thread is called "pond fish"
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Thanks for your reply, yes we didn't go there! Wonder if you know who is doing the dig?
Will go and try to find it.

Dee
staffie

Post by staffie »

thanks 71 Trans Am for the video, now have an idea what aristo are building there.