Limited parking at Paphos General Hospital

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
galexinda

Limited parking at Paphos General Hospital

Post by galexinda »

The parking lot behind the church of Paphos General Hospital will remain closed for a period of three days, according to a relevant announcement.

According to the announcement, the Paphos General Hospital informs the public that on 1.10.2021 as well as on 5.10.2021 and 6.10.2021, the parking lot behind the church will remain closed due to construction works.

https://pafospress.com/kleistos-o-choro ... iso-apo-t/
trevnhil

Re: Limited parking at Paphos General Hospital

Post by trevnhil »

That will make things very difficult, as the building work had already taken over around half the parking spaces. It makes sense if possible for two people to go by car and the driver drop the patient off and return to collect them when they phone
Trev..
emgee

Post by emgee »

Has anyone been to the General today, if so, was there any problem parking please. I have to go tomorrow.

Thanks

Alan
Miloman

Post by Miloman »

Yes, I went today, parked on the waste ground at the end of the road with lots of others but lots of space. Not too far to walk.
Previously MofArodes on CL
LouiseCastricum

Post by LouiseCastricum »

emgee wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:34 pm Has anyone been to the General today, if so, was there any problem parking please. I have to go tomorrow.

Thanks

Alan
Might not help you. I dropped off my husband this morning, didn't try to use the parking area. Drove towards the Konia roundabout and you could park along the road just past the general.
Louise :)
Varky

Post by Varky »

emgee wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 5:34 pm Has anyone been to the General today, if so, was there any problem parking please. I have to go tomorrow.
Thanks
Alan
I was there this morning, not by choice, and it was difficult to get a car parking space in any of the 3 car parks in front of the hospital, although it eased off a bit later in the morning.