A dogs life?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Lincoln

A dogs life?

Post by Lincoln »

So yesterday I’m at Pets at Home buying my Staffy some treats & Dog food 🐶
While in the queue, a woman behind me asked if I had a dog 🤔 Why else would I be buying dog food?
So being top notch with the banter I told her "No, I don't have a dog, I'm starting my Dog Food Diet again" and that I probably really shouldn't because the last time, I had ended up in hospital, in intensive care with IV's in both arms and tubes coming out of most orifices. But I had lost 3 stone in 4 Weeks!
I told her that it was essentially the Perfect Diet and all you have to do is load your pockets with handfuls of dry dog food and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. I get the 'Complete' food as it is nutritionally balanced, so it works really well, and I decided that I was going to give it another go.
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the queue was now enthralled with my story)
Horrified, she asked if I had ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.
I told her "No, I stepped off a curb to sniff a Cocker Spaniel's arse and a lorry hit me.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. 😂👍
All things are possible
WHL

Re: A dogs life?

Post by WHL »

Lincoln wrote: Thu Sep 23, 2021 4:11 pm So yesterday I’m at Pets at Home buying my Staffy some treats & Dog food 🐶
While in the queue, a woman behind me asked if I had a dog 🤔 Why else would I be buying dog food?
So being top notch with the banter I told her "No, I don't have a dog, I'm starting my Dog Food Diet again" and that I probably really shouldn't because the last time, I had ended up in hospital, in intensive care with IV's in both arms and tubes coming out of most orifices. But I had lost 3 stone in 4 Weeks!
I told her that it was essentially the Perfect Diet and all you have to do is load your pockets with handfuls of dry dog food and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. I get the 'Complete' food as it is nutritionally balanced, so it works really well, and I decided that I was going to give it another go.
(I have to mention here that practically everyone in the queue was now enthralled with my story)
Horrified, she asked if I had ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.
I told her "No, I stepped off a curb to sniff a Cocker Spaniel's arse and a lorry hit me.
I thought the guy behind her was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard. 😂👍
Brilliant :lol:
Jimgym

Re: A dogs life?

Post by Jimgym »

Very funny! I don't care where it came from, thank you for sharing it here.