Avoiding the check

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Sheer Khan

Avoiding the check

Post by Sheer Khan »

Just watched what sounded like a pair of Brits walk through the supermarket coffeeshop from parking their car through the tills, little bit of shopping and back the same way, have to wonder if they were double vaccinated and avoided to having to show the proof, i might be wrong.
trevnhil

Re: Avoiding the check

Post by trevnhil »

Up to now, I have only had to show a photocopy of my vaccination certificate..
Trev..
Anarita John

Re: Avoiding the check

Post by Anarita John »

Been to Sports Direct twice. Both times had to show vaccination certificate and ID. Our daughter Rach had to show Cyprus Flightpass and ID. She did not have her passport but they accepted her UK driving licence. Second time we went, the lady on the door was very friendly. First time, we were not even allowed to step out of the sun, into the shade of the shop to get our IDs out, even though we had already shown our vaccination certificates. All other shops and tavernas, have just had to show vaccination certificates.
Just hope that cases do not rise after the holiday weekend. We went to Perasma, in Timmi on Friday. Very few locals and it is usually busy. Our theory is that many Cypriots have taken advantage of the subsidies and gone away.