TUI

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
El tel

TUI

Post by El tel »

There are 8 flights tomorrow from the U.K. on TUI this seems a big increase and perhaps a sign that confidence is returning ?

Terry
Kili01

Re: TUI

Post by Kili01 »

Hope that these clients of a British High volume tourism company, will respect Cyprus's much stricter rules to help prevent the spread of the Covid virus. Where I am in the UK where mask wearing is optional except on public transport. In Cheltenham, only a very small number of people, mainly older people, were wearing masks. Even in fairly crowded shops, cafes, pubs. They will also have to try to understand how the 'safepass' used both in shops, and any place which offers hospitality, restaurants, tavernas, bars ,night Clubs' etc works. In order to avoid fines or non admittance.
Dee
dodo

Post by dodo »

17 flights from across all airlines arriving Paphos today from UK
ast

Post by ast »

How busy are these flights one wonders, but if the operators are putting them on then i guess confidence must be there. 8-)
I started off with nothing and have most of it left !
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Well known Travel agents I spoke to today while in Cheltenham say they think that many people are waiting for Boris's three weekly announcement of which countries are in his Green and Amber list as whatever changes or - not he makes will be valid for the next 3 weeks.
Hopefully!

People here are wary of booking holidays, especially further afield if they may have then suddenly curtailed as has happened to other holiday makers previously.

Dee