Amazon delivery,can you beat this?

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Chaddy

Amazon delivery,can you beat this?

Post by Chaddy »

On February this i ordered off Amazon ( thanks to the neighbours barking dog ) a small packet of ear plugs. Yes i know you can buy them here but the type i prefare you can,t.I have had today Amazons latest email saying they where still trying to "obtain" the product Mmmm,thats five months.Can you beat this for a long delivery time? To be fair they have said i can cancel the order.
Oh and the dog is still barking :(
Paul

Re: Amazon delivery,can you beat this?

Post by Paul »

In June 2007 I asked my car insurance in the UK for a cover note for the new car I was buying.
Still waiting for it now!
:lol:
Ams

Post by Ams »

This site is great for earplugs - https://www.snorestore.co.uk/

These https://www.snorestore.co.uk/acatalog/e ... tml#SID=16 are the best ones I've ever used - so easy to insert, comfortable, and effective too.

But of course it's a UK site so you'll have the import hassle now.
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

I once went for a job interview in Reading. They wanted to offer me the job but they were waiting for their boss to come back from India first. He had gone over for Gandhi's birthday. A few phonecalls still had him there celebrating away. I gave up calling after a while, but to this day if anything is delayed to the extent that it is obvious it is never going to arrive, I refer to it as Gandhi's Birthday.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

Sometimes things from Amazon can be delayed for 3 months.. That was the length of time it took for a dog lead to get to us.
Trev..
trevnhil

Post by trevnhil »

We very rarely get to Philipos, but I know what you mean about Jumbo.
Trev..
JimX

Post by JimX »

Agree Lloyd, I ordered an outdoor clock and air temp it took two months to get here and when opened it was crushed, fortunately they pay back faster than they now deliver, great shame as I was a regular buyer, not any more...

You can of course use the fast delivery but it makes your Item so expensive it is just not worth it.
Jim.