Thomson cruises from Limassol

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
El tel

Thomson cruises from Limassol

Post by El tel »

Does anyone know if any of the above cruises around the Greek islands are available at the end of September or early October ?
I have emailed travel agents in Cyprus and received no reply and in addition the Thomsons website in the UK shows cruises but with flights from the UK. We will be in Cyprus at that time and therefor do not need any flights.
Thankyou.

Terry
Dominic
Site Admin

Re: Thomson cruises from Limassol

Post by Dominic »

The only ones I hear advertised on the radio include flights.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
PhotoLady

Post by PhotoLady »

Century Travel advertise them but I believe only for April and November:

http://www.centurycyprus.com/holidaypac ... -limassol/
"Have Camera, Will Travel"
wilky

Post by wilky »

Try Atlastravel-cy.com I am waiting for a brochure on Salamiscruiselines.com which sail from Limassol September October this year.
El tel

Post by El tel »

Thanks for the responses , Atlas travel is one I emailed and no response !

Terry
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

The problem is that most Cypriot companies and individuals do not respond to emails. They will answer the telephone and give you all the facts you may require. Even better still is a visit to the travel agents. If you are not here and have friends here get them to do it for you.

Good Luck.
All things are possible
wilky

Post by wilky »

I had trouble contacting Atlas travel as well back on 6April so called at the office which is in Coral Bay and saw Hannah very helpful maybe they are on a half day today keep trying or wait and see if you get a reply tomorrow cheers. Dave
Mrblobby

Post by Mrblobby »

I did a few of the Thomson cruises from Limassol and loved them , but since Thomson dropped the ability to book without flights I can not be bothered . Nose to spite my face I know , but my choice . Lol
Anarita John

Post by Anarita John »

You can book in the UK via phone or a Thomson travel agent. You might have to insist with them that they can book cruise only without the flights. As a price guide, we were quoted £680 for two of us, £340 each, at our local Thomson travel agent for the 29th March cruise from Limassol to Greek islands, Athens and Alanya and Marmaris. We decided not to go as we had already done this cruise twice.
Century are agents for them and their prices are usually slightly more. However they know that you cannot book online so their prices have crept up.
Try bargaining with Thomson. We used the argument that you can't book online anymore since they altered their website so we were missing out on online discount.
El tel

Post by El tel »

Thanks for that , will pop into my local Thomson travel agent tomorrow and see what they say. Further to comments above and other info I have found it looks like the cruises start in November but I can check that out tomorrow.

Terry
PaphosAL

Post by PaphosAL »

I can't see why Thomson cannot sell you one of their cruises out of Limmasol without flights from UK, as this then frees up two seats on their aircraft for one of their hotel package holidays in Paphos or Limmasol, surely?

Otherwise, dopey marketing, I think... Cheers- AL :roll:
Gone but not forgotten...
PolemIan

Post by PolemIan »

PaphosAL wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:06 pm I can't see why Thomson cannot sell you one of their cruises out of Limmasol without flights from UK, as this then frees up two seats on their aircraft for one of their hotel package holidays in Paphos or Limmasol, surely?

Otherwise, dopey marketing, I think... Cheers- AL :roll:
We did no problem at all. Came back last week. All booked through Century Travel.

Ian