England fans !

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
memory man

England fans !

Post by memory man »

Mike1940

Re: England fans !

Post by Mike1940 »

Lets hope that the film is sent to the Police and they are quickly identified and punished. Who are they supposed to be fighting? It doesn't appear to be rival supporters. Some people are always there to spoil things for genuine fans.
Cappielow1

Post by Cappielow1 »

Have to say it doesn't surprise me in the least, I hope the idiots who have abused Rashford Sancho and Sako online are traced and severely dealt with.

(Although, those three boys made my night.)
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

Absolute arseholes! Find them and lock them up for a long time!!!!
WHL

Post by WHL »

Cowards , kicking people in the head while they are down on the ground, Vermin no more no less.
WHL

Post by WHL »

I did some digging on line, and the fans punching and kicking, took objection to fans that stormed the gate and run in with out tickets,
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Yes, you have got this completely the wrong way round. The people getting the kicking had stormed the gates, and they were getting beaten up by people who had paid for their tickets and were already inside. They didn't appreciate the free-loaders, and after Hillsborough, who can blame them?
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
El tel

Post by El tel »

The so called beautiful game with the ugly fans. Gave up watching it several years ago it’s now an industry not a sport.

Terry
Mark

Post by Mark »

I was frankly appalled by the English fans booing and jeering every time the Italians had possession, it is not what sport is all about.

It made me ashamed to be British.
Last edited by Mark on Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark

Post by Mark »

Mark wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:14 pm I was frankly appalled by the English fans booing and jeering every time the Italians had possession, it is not what sport is all about.

And for those that say it is only a few disruptive English fans, the crescendo of noise tells a different story.

Disgusting, well done Italy on their win.
WHL

Post by WHL »

What we have to remember 90% of the fans there were decent good people, its just the rotten minority who screw it up for the rest
Mark

Post by Mark »

WHL wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:33 pm What we have to remember 90% of the fans there were decent good people, its just the rotten minority who screw it up for the rest
10% of the fans didn’t make 100% of the noise, England were let down by their fans.
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

Mark wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:14 pm I was frankly appalled by the English fans booing and jeering every time the Italians had possession, it is not what sport is all about.

A few hooligans made you ashamed to be British? Wow, I am surprised at that. For me it would certainly take a lot more than that to make me feel ashamed of my heritage and nationality. I guess we are all different.
71 Trans Am

Post by 71 Trans Am »

Mark
I think you are confusing genuine football fans who would not even think about violence and day trip hooligans who have 30% interest in the game and 70% interest in breaking someone's head - Nothing has changed since the 70's - I remember being in my local pubs in Newcastle on Friday nights and there was a certain element who made no secret about how many people they were going to disable at away matches whenever Newcastle played away but they always seemed to be good as gold at home matches and it is still the same now - In the late sixties/Early seventies Millwall were famous for it But most of the hooligans were respectable businessmen during the week in shirts and ties but come the weekend a different story.
bmwx5

Post by bmwx5 »

It was caused by a number of so called fans storming an exit door after breaking through security barricades to gain access to the seating area. Some supporters inside took exception to the Wembley security seemingly just letting those insurgents through and tried stopping them, some rather aggressively. Those few who did manage to get through just sat in seats hoping it wasn't taken by a paying ticket holder some who paid £850 a seat !
Dominic
Site Admin

Post by Dominic »

Booing opposing team anthems happens the world over.
Web Designer / Developer. Currently working on Paphos Life.
Living in Polemi, Cyprus with my wife and daughter.
Lincoln

Post by Lincoln »

Dominic wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 8:10 am Booing opposing team anthems happens the world over.
I strongly disagree. Most countries around the world will stand for other countries National Anthems and applaud at the end.

However, there will always be a SMALL minority that spoil it and that small minority will get ALL the publicity as Bad News sells.
All things are possible