Notary Public.

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
Aargent

Notary Public.

Post by Aargent »

Where can I find a Notary Public, I need some documents certified. A search on here says a cafe at the tax office but that was 4 years ago. Are they still there and do you have precise directions as my OH cannot walk very far.
Alastair

Nil illigitimi carborundum
LouiseCastricum

Re: Notary Public.

Post by LouiseCastricum »

Normally there are Notary Public just outside the cafe at the tax office. At least they were there last year.
Louise :)
daveg

Post by daveg »

Pretty sure there is a Notary Public just near where New York Sweets use to be , opposite the Tax office.....
Polly

Post by Polly »

I used the notary at the cafe by the government offices just a couple of weeks ago.
If you stand on the pavement facing the tax office, walk along to the right until you come to the end of the buildings and the cafe is set back a little. Table or two outside. He has a table inside the cafe, can't really miss him.

Hopes this helps.
Aargent

Post by Aargent »

Thanks to you all. Drove up past the NY Sweets building, didn't spot anything, but you have to watch out driving up there, found a small carpark at the top so that I could walk back. This was just opposite an Advocates office so I went in and spoke to the English receptionist as I thought that I had read that Advocates can certify documents. No problem. Might be a bit more expensive € 50 for 6 documents and a copy of each, but done and dusted and the OH only had to walk a few yards
Alastair

Nil illigitimi carborundum
Kili01

Post by Kili01 »

Glad you found some one to certify your docs. But thats a much more expensive exercise using that route.
I always used the public notary in the coffee shop mentioned, at the Govt Offices, whose charges are very modest. He has a very official looking Paphos Govt stamp. In fact, you can usually park in the huge Govt car park at the rear of the Govt Offices, which I have done.

Dee