Taxisnet

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
daveg

Re: Taxisnet

Post by daveg »

So can anyone tell what date to put in when asks for S1 End Date?
Lucky Lady

Post by Lucky Lady »

Re S1 start and end date. I put in the dates from my white hospital card. They were accepted, so I guess it was OK. 😀
daveg

Post by daveg »

Mmm thanks for that LLady....but I never had a White hospital card......have sent an email to taxisnet?...
daveg

Post by daveg »

Further to last Comment Taxisnet have just replied...
They have said put in 31/12/2021...
Polly

Post by Polly »

I am having a problem filling in gross interest figure. Keep getting the message "...number with maximum 9 digits and 2 fractional digits. Positive numbers do not need a sign". Had this last year on GHS withheld and after trying many variations was told by Dot n Dash to put in comma instead of full stop and it worked. This year I have put in commas, stops, noughts in front and nothing seems to solve the issue. Any further suggestions anyone?

Thanks a lot.
chris&pam

Post by chris&pam »

May have done a boo boo! Temporarily Stored my half completed 2020 Tax Return and find I cannot access it again now to complete! Any ideas anyone?
Polly

Post by Polly »

If you mean that you can get the form on the screen but can't enter any information then I think you need to go into submit and you should be able to continue where you left off.
chris&pam

Post by chris&pam »

Thanks Polly

I did in fact ask Taxisnet the same question and got a (same) reply from them this morning.