Easy jet

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
lotus

Re: Easy jet

Post by lotus »

Hopefully ast,but not with Boris as PM,heaven help us if Labour ever got in,always thought I would be good in charge of the country🤔
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

Firefly wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:42 pm David

I will decide who I vote for, when the time comes to vote. Things may well change before then.

You also have Labour supporters who will always vote Labour, regardless of the decisions they have made, or who is standing. So what's your point ?

Which party do you vote for as a matter of interest ?

Jackie
Labour, my reaction to your post is that you say that Labour supporters can see no fault in them , and what I am saying that you are exactly the same with the conservatives :roll:
Its alright blaming the airlines and blaming the people who refuse to obey the covid "guidelines", because that's all they were. The fault lies with the people who put them into power, a party of rich and priviliidged who blame all the countries problems on the poor and the immigrants whilst they line their pockets and dont give a damn if they are caught they just tell another lie.
Matt Hancock insisted that PPE was never in crisis, tell that to the nurses who had to wear bin bags.
David
Firefly

Post by Firefly »

David, I was replying to your post, merely stating that it's not just Conservative voters who will continue to vote the same way. You singled out Conservatives, I then pointed out that there are also Labour voters who will do the same.

My post, which you say that you were replying to, made no mention of the Labour party !

Jackie
It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.
Sadie

Post by Sadie »

[quote=Firefly post_id=138254 time=1623661585 user_id=137]
WHL

Yes, Sadie shouldn't have called them Johnny foreigners.

I called them Johnny Foreigner to echo your post which sounded like it was from 1950’s Britain when the words Johnny Foreigner were used 🙄🙄🙄
If you never ask the question, the answer will always be....no