S1

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
lotus

S1

Post by lotus »

Hi all ,I filled in all necessary paperwork and duly sent off over 2 months ago but have still heard nothing back regarding my S1, I can't register with Gesy until I receive it,does it really take all this time.?
galexinda

Re: S1

Post by galexinda »

Perhaps best to telephone +44 (0)191 218 1999 to ask about the status of your application
Monday-Friday 8am-6pm (GMT)

Then send an email to this address with the outcome of your telephone conversation
Email: nhsbsa.ohsregistrations@nhs.net
andytspencer

Post by andytspencer »

I applied in March, took nearly 4 weeks to arrive, then 2 weeks wait for appointment at citizens advice bureau, two weeks to get my medical card, now waiting for GESY application to be processed.
Uncle D

Post by Uncle D »

You can join Gesy with just an MEU3, why not go down that route until the S1 arrives
David
lotus

Post by lotus »

Thanks folks,was going to contact UK today,out of interest it took several calls earlier in the year to let them know I hadn't recieved any post off them then four forms all appeared in a week,one a day!
andytspencer

Post by andytspencer »

Without the s1 you have to pay
lotus

Post by lotus »

Yes Andy I know,just paid out a few grand for emergency surgery for my partner,and still more ops to come,mind you I would do anything to get her back on the road to recovery bless her!
lotus

Post by lotus »

managed to get a human on the phone in UK(very nice helpful Indian lady and 6 euros gone off my phone) who have reissued an S1,if not recieved in 28 days contact them again!,thanks everybody for your help
galexinda

Post by galexinda »

lotus wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:14 pm managed to get a human on the phone in UK(very nice helpful Indian lady and 6 euros gone off my phone) who have reissued an S1,if not recieved in 28 days contact them again!,thanks everybody for your help
Great result and suggest you follow up with an email to the address I gave you earlier.
The person you spoke to on the phone is in a different department to the one that actually issues the forms - her job is to collate the information and pass it on.