Bar and restaurant owners say patience wearing thin

Chat with fellow forum users. No adverts or trade links in here please.
WHL

Re: Bar and restaurant owners say patience wearing thin

Post by WHL »

The Aquila wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:23 pm The bars and restaurant should offer 30% discount for people that show proof of their vaccinations 😉😄
Are you having a laugh, the poor Bas***ds, are struggling to survive as it is, without giving discounts :shock:
The Aquila

Post by The Aquila »

Eerrr….yes I am! I guess you chose not to see the wink and laugh after it 🙄
CYWALL

Post by CYWALL »

CYWALL wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:52 am When the time comes I100% support mandatory vacations for everyone. If They don't want one they should be forced to have one!
Morning all, Just to say I really was trying to bring a little humour into these dark days with my post. Well done to Jimgym for spotting it early.
for those who missed it, read it again :lol:
Jimgym

Post by Jimgym »

CYWALL wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 8:07 am
CYWALL wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:52 am When the time comes I100% support mandatory vacations for everyone. If They don't want one they should be forced to have one!
Morning all, Just to say I really was trying to bring a little humour into these dark days with my post. Well done to Jimgym for spotting it early.
for those who missed it, read it again :lol:
Thank you for trying to keep things light! Now, as I spotted it I am going to award myself first prize of, you guessed it, a holiday! As soon as we can fly that's what we will do. A lot of missed holidays to make up for!